Information WATKINS might collect from a Site user:
When a user requests information through the Site, WATKINS will collect the user’s name, address, email, phone, and/or other information. We may also collect any information provided by users through social media, as applicable. WATKINS does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 under any circumstances, and should WATKINS become aware that personal information comes from an underage user, we will delete the information from our records.
Use of the information we collect:
The information WATKINS collects through the Site will be used for:
• Internal record keeping;
• Improvement of our member services and programs;
• To send marketing information about WATKINS programs or services, or other information that we think the user may find interesting; and/or
• To contact the user for market research purposes.
Sharing the information we collect:
WATKINS will never sell a user’s information, but may share a user’s information with any or all of the following:
• As necessary, vendors that provide web-related services on our behalf. Such vendors are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• As necessary to comply with legal requirements (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Cookies or similar technologies:
For analytical purposes, WATKINS employs certain web-based technologies to collect aggregate and non-personal information about a user’s visit to the Site. This information cannot be used to identify the user as an individual.
WATKINS is committed to ensuring that all information within any of its systems, including those employed here on the Site, is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to, or disclosure of, a user’s information, we utilize various physical, electronic and administrative procedures that safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Site.
Links to other websites: