1. All site content, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, trademarks, logos, text, sounds, music, and the Site as a whole (collectively, “Content”), is under copyright or trademark, or is otherwise intellectual property owned or licensed by WATKINS. Unless otherwise noted, none of the Content is presented for replication or use beyond those parameters discussed below.
2. The user may access or download Content from the Site for personal, noncommercial purposes, provided the user maintains and adheres to all copyright and/or other notices inherent in the content, whether explicitly or implicitly noted. No other use of any Content is permitted unless specifically granted in writing by WATKINS.
3. It is understood that any user will present him/herself truthfully when using the Site, and will not impersonate another person or entity, or falsely misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity, for purposes of using the Site.
4. The user will only make lawful use of the Site, and will use the Site only in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
5. It is not the intention of WATKINS to provide formal educational information or advice. Any educational information contained in this Site is provided for general information purposes only.
6. Any opinions, advice, statements, and judgments, or other information or content expressed or made available to the user via links to other sites from within the Site are those of the respective author(s) and in no way indicate approval, agreement, or advocacy by WATKINS. WATKINS does not endorse, nor is it responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any content provided on any site other than its own.
7. The user assumes all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and risks inherent in using/sending content over the Internet and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WATKINS and its affiliates and partners from and against any liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of the user’s engagement with the Site.
8. The Site is intended for adults aged 18 and older. It is not intended for or directed at persons under the age of 18. If a user is under the age of 18, he/she may not register or submit personally identifiable information to or through the Site.
9. At all times, WATKINS reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
a. Remove communications or postings that are negative, abusive, or disruptive to the purpose or business of the Site;
b. Forward communications about member services, compliance concerns or other types of concerns/complaints to the appropriate agency;
d. Monitor and/or terminate an individual user’s access at any time, for any reason and without notice, solely at the discretion of WATKINS.
11. Reports of copyright infringement, harassment, or use of the Site in a manner that the user believe violates any law, rule, regulation or WATKINS policy should be reported in writing.
12. These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
13. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.